Did you know you could offend a traveler by calling her a tourist? It's time to find out what the difference between those two species is.
1. Your Facebook profile pic or cover photo was taken during your last trip.
2. You know how to say “hello”, “goodbye” and “thank you” in 10 languages.
And how to order beer in just as many, if not more.
3. Your smartphone tells you the weather and time at your favourite destinations.
4. You’re broke: everything you have is immediately spent on the next trip.
5. You can recognize most major airports by their code (and you like LHR better than LTN).
6. You have a map hanging on the wall at your place.
7. On that picture, you’re Steve.
8. Your only religion: packing
9. This is how your home screen looks like:
By the way, don't leave before downloading these awesome travel apps.
10. You collect fridge magnets...
11. … and postcards.
12. You have a bucket list of places you want to visit.
Here is (a part) of mine. As Susan Sontag put it, “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list”.
13. You daydream about your next destination.
14. Your camera is your best friend.
15. You just love trying out traditional dishes.
16. Your friends don’t buy guides when they go on a trip, they ask for your recommendations.
17. You’re Team Backpack. Screw suitcases.
18. You love your home…
19. … but hate to stay there for too long.
20. Now that you’ve read this you’re already packing.
Stay tuned for more cool posts about travel!